What Is The Vienna PASS? What Do You Get?
The Vienna PASS is your sightseeing card to discover the city of Vienna. Tailor-made for visitors to the Austrian capital, you can enjoy the city’s rich history with a HOP ON HOP OFF VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOURS bus tour, a guidebook and optional travelcard. There’s so much waiting to be discovered with the Vienna PASS – saving you time, money and stress.
- Free entry into over 60 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums, including the Imperial Palace, Schönbrunn Zoo and the Natural History Museum
- Unlimited use of the HOP ON HOP OFF VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOURS buses for the duration of your pass
- Optional travelcard to explore the city, valid across the tram, tube and bus networks
- Free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit
- Fast Track Entry to a number of Vienna’s top attractions
Sightseeing made simple
The Vienna PASS is your all-inclusive ticket to experience Vienna. Available for 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days you can explore Vienna at your leisure and enjoy free entry into Vienna’s most popular monuments, museums and galleries. You can also benefit from a wide range of discounts including transport, day trips, food and shopping.
If you opt for a Vienna PASS with travelcard you get unlimited use of the public transport network – the perfect way to get around and see all the sights, saving both time and money.
Save with the Vienna PASS
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Visit the most popular attractions without paying anything extra and tour all of your favourite sights, from imperial palaces to art galleries and museums.
up next: how it works